Business Owners Insurance Policy Review
Exclusive to Gilbert Chamber Members -- Call (602) 561-9074 to schedule.
When was the last time you performed an Annual Business Insurance Policy Review? As your business grows and shifts over time, likely so have your insurance needs. Business owners should make annual insurance reviews a routine so you always have adequate coverage and aren’t paying any more than you absolutely need.
In our review, Toro Insurance Group will break down all the different policies you should be reviewing, assess your business needs, shop your rates, and provide you with an Annual Business Insurance Policy Review.
Insurance Policies to Review
Your business is likely holding several different insurance policies, and it’s important to review them all. It may also be that as you’ve grown you will need to invest in some new ones, as well, depending on the type of business and what has changed. To give you a sense of the common types of insurance products for businesses, we pulled this helpful list of commercial insurance policies:
- Business Liability - can help protect you, your employees, and customers in the case of an accident.
- Commercial Property - can help protect your company’s physical assets, such as your building, furniture, equipment, and inventory. You can get commercial property coverage even if you work from home.
- Business Owners’ Policy (BOP) - a combined package of different coverages, such as property, liability, crime coverage, and more. A BOP can help you get a customized policy tailored to your specific needs.
- Commercial Auto - can protect your business and employees from a variety of damages and accidents related to the operation of vehicles.
- Crime - can protect your business from crime-related losses such as theft and forgery.
- Business Income - can help pay bills and cover costs if your business has to close temporarily.
- Commercial Umbrella - can provide your business with extra protection beyond your standard liability policy.
- Cyber Liability - can help protect your business from damages related to electronic data, computer systems, data breaches, and even computer attacks.
- Equipment Breakdown - can protect your business from damages and costs related to computers, electrical and mechanical equipment breakdowns.
- Business Interruption - can pay for lost income and help keep your business afloat if external forces cause you to close for a short time.
- Workers’ Compensation - can protect your employees in the instance of a work-related accident.
- Accounts Receivable - can cover your business against losses caused by the inability to collect customer payments.
Again, as your business continues to change, so will your insurance needs. Your business should make an annual insurance review a routine with Toro Insurance Group so you always have adequate coverage and aren’t paying any more than you absolutely have to.
This Member To Member Deal is promoted by Gilbert Chamber of Commerce.