GPS Employee Discounts

Special offer to Gilbert School System Teachers and Families! 20% off Swim and Water Survival Lessons

Homes For Heroes. Heroes include Teachers, Fire, Police, Military and Medical personnel.

Everyone's admission is at the child's price of $6.95 for 1 round of 18 hole 3D Mini Golf. Regular admission price is $9.95.

EXCLUSIVE Home Buying and Selling benenfits for ALL GPS TEACHERS!Down Paymeny Assistance ProgramsDiscounted Title FeesHome Cleaning Service provided to seller Home Ceaning Service provided to buyer prior to moving inAsk about additional benefits towards

25% off entire bill all day every Wednesday for teachers!

Living Spaces, the 'big box' version of all your favorite lifestyle designs, all under one roof, at the same or better quality at a fraction of the price. 

Up to $1000 in lender credits available. In addition, all GPS employees may be eligible to receive up to 3% in grant funds. Teachers are eligible for an additional 1% to total 4% in grant funds. These can be used towards your down payment or closing costs and you do not have to be a first time home buyer!

We're your new friend in the plumbing business! At some point, everyone needs a plumber. So let us at No Worries Rooter "worry" about your plumbing problems for you! As your new friend in the plumbing business, we're giving all current GPS employees

1/2 price print for public educators

Join Vantage West Credit Union and earn a $100 cash bonus and 10,000 rewards points with the Vantage West at Work program. See flyer for details, stop by your branch, or learn more at Terms and restrictions apply. Subject to change.