Leadercast Women - Ripple Effect
One tiny action leads to impactful reactions that reverberate beyond their humble beginning. We know this as ?the ripple effect.? This is especially true in leadership. Leaders carry great responsibility to act with foresight, knowing their decisions can affect those well beyond their network and their time, just as the pebble?s splash echoed throughout an entire pond.
At Leadercast Women 2020, our cast of women leadership experts will share how they?ve leveraged change around them and used their influence to make impressions beyond their reach. Attendees will see first-hand how focused intentionality and dedication can be used to transform the world.
You will also hear from live local speakers during this event:
- Audrey Alfano ? Co-Owner, Mercedes Benz of Gilbert
- Kami Cothrun ? CEO, PS Academy Arizona
- Kim Watson, PhD, PMP ? Executive Advisor, Corporate Alliance
Pre-Recorded National Speakers:
- Be empowered in your leadership. Our mission is to fill the world with leaders worth following. We?re confident the lessons you?ll learn at Leadercast Women will make you a better leader.
- Add to your leadership toolbox. You?ll hear a lot of wisdom from the female speakers who take our stage. Each of them will share actionable insights you can take with you back to your workplace.
- Network with leaders just like you. You will be surrounded by leaders from all industries and backgrounds who are there for the same reason you are: to further themselves on their leadership journey.
- Earn CEU credits. Attend Leadercast Women 2020 and you can receive continuing education credits in human resources, nursing and general fields. This event includes CEU credits for Nursing - 4.5 hours, SHRM - 4.5 hours, HRCI - 4.5 hours, and General - .4 units*
You must register in advance in order to attend, those who do not register ahead of time will not be admitted into the event. All in-person attendees will be required to sign a waiver and wear a cloth face covering when indoors.
Please review the safety protocols regarding in-person activities:
To attend an event or meeting in person, please register in advance. You will be required to review and sign the Waiver of Liability
We are pleased to provide the opportunity for in-person attendance at some meetings and events. To provide this option, the following safety measures will be in practice:
? Capacity in each meeting room is limited (advance registration required).
? All guests and team members will be required to properly wear cloth face coverings when inside the facility.
? Seating will be configured in such a way as to maintain physical distancing whenever possible.
? Hand sanitizer will be made available throughout the facility.
? Physical distancing signage will be displayed.
? Meeting rooms and common areas will be sanitized after each meeting or event.
We understand some guests prefer a virtual option. We will work to provide a virtual option in instances for which this format can be supported.
Technology Failure: The Gilbert Chamber of Commerce is not responsible for any internet connection failure due to issues with the host locations ISP (Internet Service Provider), any interruption(s) due to fiber cuts or any other physical damage on the "last mile" connection (the connection from the telecommunications demarc to HOST's on premise wiring), any on-site malfunctioning of equipment (including, but not limited to, routers/firewalls, cabling, computer equipment, servers, etc.), or signal interruption(s) due to acts of God, power failure or any other cause beyond reasonable control. Leadercast is a simulcast and all tickets are non-refundable.
The Gilbert Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to cancel any in-person activity at any time through the guidance of our Board of Directors. If you feel ill or have symptoms of any illness, please make use of the virtual option.