Is your business related to tourism or hospitality? Then we want to hear from you!
Join us for the Business Recovery Roundtable with Mayor Peterson and JW Rayhons of Joshua Development, to share your story!
We want to know how your business has been impacted and learn how we can better collaborate to provide beneficial resources to help our business community.
To attend an event or meeting in person, please register in advance. You will be required to review and sign the Waiver of Liability.
We are pleased to provide the opportunity for in-person attendance at some meetings and events. To provide this option, the following safety measures will be in practice:
• Capacity in each meeting room is limited (advance registration required).
• We encourage all guests and team members to wear a face covering when entering, exiting, or moving throughout the facility, though they may be removed while seated.
• Seating will be configured in such a way as to maintain physical distancing whenever possible.
• Hand sanitizer will be made available throughout the facility.
• Physical distancing signage will be displayed.
• Meetings rooms and common areas will be sanitized after each meeting or event.
We understand some guests prefer a virtual option. We will work to provide a virtual option in instances for which this format can be supported. The Gilbert Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to cancel any in-person activity at any time through the guidance of our Board of Directors.
If you feel ill or have symptoms of any illness, please make use of the virtual option.
This event is planned as a hybrid event with limited in-person seating available. The Gilbert Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to cancel any in-person activity at any time through the guidance of our Board of Directors. Attendees will be notified of any changes.
Virtual Attendees will join via Zoom. Please register and be sure to enter a valid e-mail address.
SPACE by Rocket
3335 E Baseline Rd.
Gilbert, AZ 85234