Business & Non-profit Booth Space Registration Page - iRun4Good 5K, Fun Run
Name: Business & Non-profit Booth Space Registration Page - iRun4Good 5K, Fun Run
Date: October 27, 2018
Time: 7:00 AM - 10:30 AM MST
Registration: Register Now
Businesses and non-profit organizations are invited to host a booth at the iRun4Good 5K, Fun Run, and Community Fair. This year's event will benefit AZCEND, a community partner serving individuals in crisis, stabilizing families in their homes and assisting seniors in need.
This is a great opportunity to rally for the good of the community and raise awareness while having fun and making a positive difference in Gilbert and East Valley communities.To participate, please register your organization by clicking the 'Register Now' link at the top of the page.
- You must provide a certificate of liability naming "For Our City - Gilbert" as additionally insured for the date of the event. This can be easily requested through your business liability agent/carrier.
- Please provide your own table/chairs/tent (as needed). A designated space will be provided for the setup of your items.
- Your booth must include a fun element for families (i.e. face painting, games, treats, etc.) and you can include a Harvest Festival theme, if you desire.
- You are responsible for the setup, teardown and removal of trash within your designated area.
- Check-in begins at 6:00 AM. Your booth must be entirely setup and ready for visitors by 7:00 AM and must remain setup until 10:30 AM. Early breakdown is not acceptable.
Click here to learn more about this event.