|In addition to following our existing communicable disease outbreak protocols, we have implemented additional precautionary measures following guidance from the CDC, local health authorities and the Brookdale clinical team.
Our response includes these measures:
We're here to help seniors and your patients on a case by case basis, especially now. Don't hesitate to call us with any questions.
- Activating an Emergency Command Center to help ensure regular communication with corporate leadership, field team members and vendors.
- Providing communities with the tools needed to monitor residents’ health to help detect possible health issues before symptoms manifest.
- Utilizing the Johns Hopkins COVID-19 tracking system to monitor COVID-19 outbreaks; if a community is located in an infected area, increased measures and protocols are enacted.
- Updated and enhanced the cleaning protocols at our communities to address COVID-19.
- Restricting visitor access and performing health screenings on anyone coming into the community.
- Rolling out a “virtual visit” plan, encouraging social distancing and utilizing video calling technology like FaceTime and Skype in order to help combat social isolation and loneliness.