Calling All Runners - Dignity Health Super Heroes 5K
Join us for the Super Heroes 5K on Saturday, September 28, 2019 at Freestone Park, Gilbert, AZ. This super event has a distance for everyone, including a Super Heroes 5K Run/Walk, a F.A.S.T. 1 Mile, and a Kids Dash of 100 Yards. You can create fundraising teams on the website so that you may easily make donations to the area of your choice - in addition to your race registration payment.
Every single day there is a team of Super Heroes fighting to advance health care for you in the East Valley, at Chandler Regional and Mercy Gilbert Medical Centers, and through our community outreach programs. You will be directly supporting the lifesaving care provided by these Super Heroes.
Heroes Unite For:
- Stroke Center
- Heart Care
- Faith Hope and Love Brain Tumor patient Support
- Maternal Child Health
- Neonatal ICU
- Diabetes Management
- Trauma & Emergency Care
- Women’s Imaging Center
- Intensive Care
- Children’s Dental Clinic
- Environmental Services
- Many others
Run, Play and Give!
Join us on Saturday, September 28th
- 6:00 am - Registration
- 7:00 am - Super Heroes 5K Run/Walk Begins
- 7:10 am - F.A.S.T. 1 Mile Run/Walk Begins
- 7:20 am - Kids Dash 100 Yard Begins
- 8:15 am - Awards Ceremony (approx.)
What You Get
- Custom Event Medal
- Custom Event Dri-FIT T-Shirt
- Age Group Awards for Top Three in all Age Groups (in the 5k run)
- Pre- and Post-Race “Runner’s Brunch” (bagels, fruit, water, Gatorade, etc.)
- Real Time Results and Photos on Website or Mobile App (on Apple and Google) Course set and marked by the professional race management team at StartLine Racing to maximize your experience!Satisfaction of helping patients!
- Satisfaction of being a hero!
The event will take place at Freestone Park - 1045 E Juniper Ave, Gilbert, AZ 85234
For more information call 480.728.3931 or visit our race website.