We are a small, local, and family owned air conditioning and heating contractor in Mesa. Our company has been in business for 47 years and has received various awards such as the 2019 Mesa Chamber of Commerce Small Business of the Year and the 2018 BBB Ethics Award. We recently were recognized as the only HVAC contractor in the nation to become a Certified Autism Center with IBCCES.
We are looking for an ethical, reliable, experienced service technician.
- Diagnose and repair problems on all HVAC equipment types.
- Complete routine maintenance on equipment.
- Dispatching and invoicing on iPad with our dispatching software.
- Maintain vehicle inventory, cleanliness, and maintenance.
- On call rotation.
- Must be EPA certified and have at least 3 to 5 years of service experience in the field.
- Installation knowledge a plus but not required.
- Knowledge of different equipment and troubleshooting techniques.
- Experience with DESCO a plus but not required.
- Availability to work late.
- Be a team player that demonstrates responsibility.
- Appropriate tools
- Professional appearance with outstanding customer service skills.
- MUST HAVE A CLEAN DRIVING RECORD.
- MUST PASS A DRUG TEST & BACKGROUND CHECK.
The company offers benefits including
· Paid Time Off
· Paid Holidays
· Health Insurance including - Medical, dental, vision, HSA, and several other voluntary plans, and more!
· Competitive Hourly Pay + generous spiffs
Great time to join our team with great growth potential.
Interested in applying? Please send resume to: email@example.com