Operations Manager- volunteer coordinator, program coordinator
Description - This position supports the Executive Director in various capacities, including supervision and training of volunteers, process improvement, clerical work, and facilities management. This is a part-time commitment, approximately 28-30 hours per week. The Operations Manager reports to the Executive Director.
• Recruit, train, schedule, supervise and recognize volunteers for Clothes Cabin and Friends Resale Boutique
• Produce informational materials for volunteer outreach
• Maintain volunteer schedule and daily assignments
• Respond to public inquiries by phone and email
• Assist with facilities management
• Provide support for fundraising events through scheduling of volunteers and committee participation
• Assist the Executive Director as needed
• Monitor quality of service and merchandise
• Monitor Clothes Cabin inventory and publish needs
• Analyze client data
• Manage programs for sharing surplus
• Solicit and manage in-kind donations (e.g., clothing drives)
• Supervise volunteers and program delivery during program hours
• Bachelor’s degree preferred. High school or equivalent required.
• Experience in an administrative position requiring training and supervision of personnel or volunteers
• Strong interest in working with volunteers to engage individuals and groups in meaningful service
• High level of organization, self-motivation, attention to detail and follow-through, ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities
• Highly developed interpersonal skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel. Familiarity with online platforms like MailChimp, SignUp Genius, Google Drive is preferred.
• Fluency in Spanish language preferred.
Compensation This is an hourly-salaried position. Hourly range is $14-15, depending on qualifications. Paid time off is accrued at 4 hours per month. The week between Christmas and New Year’s Day is 16 hours of paid time off.
Schedule The weekly schedule for this position is approximately 24 hours: Mondays 8:30-2:30, Tuesdays 8:30-4:00, Wednesdays 8:30-4:00, Thursdays 5:30-9:00 PM. The remaining 5-6 hours are flexible and could include weekend or evening hours.
How to Apply Send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org