Direct Support Professional (Driving May Be Required)
Chandler/Gilbert Arc (CGArc) is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing support for individuals with Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities. At CGArc, we believe that all persons should be provided the opportunity to develop to their fullest potential and are seeking a Direct Support Professional to help us achieve that belief! Direct Support Professionals with CGArc provide support for individuals in community-based homes and are responsible for teaching them life-skills. If you are a compassionate individual looking to enrich others’ lives, you are encouraged to apply for this position and become part of our team! Full-time and part-time positions are posted at www.cgarc.org.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- High school diploma/GED required
- Eligible drivers must have a clean 39 month MVD report.
- Ability to obtain a Finger Print Clearance Card and pass an extensive criminal background check.
- Ability to obtain certifications in CPR and First Aid.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills preferred.
- Experience working for individuals with Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities is preferred.
- Agency-paid training.
- Medical, dental available after 2 months of employment.
- PTO/Sick after 3 months
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending
- After 1 year, agency-paid life insurance
- $11.00 per hour
- Eligible drivers preferred (21 years of age or older).
As a Direct Support Professional, you do not need experience caring for or supporting individuals with disabilities. We are looking for a compassionate person that enjoys working with disabled individuals. You must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal. Experience in a residential setting with other types of special needs population may be considered. Training will be provided.
Employment offers are contingent upon successful reference verification and completion of required training. All employees must maintain a valid Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card. Chandler/Gilbert Arc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.