Universal Banker - Mesa
National Bank of Arizona is looking for individuals who are interested in starting a career in banking! We are looking for those candidates with a talent and a passion for customer service, sales, and client relationship development.
At National Bank of Arizona our Universal Bankers:
- Perform cross-functional job duties of both the teller and new account roles;
- Support the inside sales and service activities to achieve desired branch results;
- May be required to perform both sales & service duties depending on the needs of the customer and the direction of the Branch Manager;
- Perform cash transactions, open or update accounts, and originate and close consumer loans;
- Establish, expand, and maintain a strong customer relationship by providing personalized service focused on the specific needs of the customer;
- Provide accurate, friendly customer service;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Hours: Monday - Thursday 8:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. and Friday 8:00 A.M. - 6:00 P.M.; 40 hrs/wk
- 0-2 years experience in sales (cross-sale and up-sale);
- 0-2 years experience in one of the following: new accounts, loan processing, or teller (an equivalent combination of education and experience may meet qualifications);
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Basic knowledge of mathematical calculations and the banking industry;
- Basic computer skills; and
- This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) registration under the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act.
Arizona - Mesa - AZ - Mesa Main Office
Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are an individual with disabilities who needs accommodation, or you are having difficulty using our website to apply for employment, please contact us at (801) 844-7628, Mon. - Fri. between 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. MST
to view applicable Federal , State and/or local employment laws posters.