Come enjoy working with a PREMIER PRIVATE PRESCHOOL!
We're currently hiring two full-time energetic and passionate LEAD INFANT TEACHERS in GILBERT. With unique characteristics and state-of-the-art services in childhood development, you'll make a llife-long impact with a great group of teachers and families.
$16.00 - $18.00/hr depending upon experience
- Supervise and ensure child's safety
- Follow daily scheduled curriculum with reading, songs, exploration and movement
- Clean and decorate classrooms
- Feed & change diapers for infants
- Create daily parental reports/photos
- Follow school policies
- Report suspicion of child abuse or neglect
- Passion for Early Childhood
- Excellent Communication skills, building rapport w/families
- Outstanding people skills
- Organizational skills
- Reliable, Responsible
- Honest, High Integrity
- Strong Leadership skills
- A Teamwork mindset
- High attention to detail, problem solving
- The ability to sit (possibly on the floor) and stand for long periods of time
- Stooping, kneeling, pulling, pushing, grasping, talking
- Ability to lift 40lbs throughout the day
- Fingerprint Card
- CPR & First Aid
- TB Test
- Background Check
- Drug Screen
**Must meet State License Requirements - AZ Quality will pre-pay for requirements needed upon hire and candidate will reimburse from first paycheck.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) – higher education preferred -AND-
- 2 years’ experience working with preschoolers for a licensed facility -OR-
- Bachelor’s in education -OR-
- Associates in Art Degree – plus 6 months in a licensed facility
Facility is open 6am - 6pm (Monday-Friday) *Shifts may vary
Applicant to provide a Resume, complete an Application, be available for both phone and in-person interviews, and have all documentation required by U.S. Federal and State Governments to legally work in the United States.
Interested applicants may apply online: https://www.azqualitystaffing.com/join-our-team/ OR Text LSGIPRE to 602-780-1155 to apply.