ASSISTANT BRANCH MANAGER - GILBERT, AZ
Responsible for assisting the VP Operations in the overall management of the branch – may step in for VP Operations in their absence. Supports efforts to maximize revenue, sales, customer satisfaction, and minimize operational losses as well as deepening existing relationships and minimizing customer attrition. Contributes to the implementation of promotional campaigns and product initiatives at the branch level.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Conduct all customer account functions, including teller transactions, processing requests for new services, providing counseling and cross-selling appropriate products or services to benefit the customer and achieve established sales goals, interview customers, and process applications for all types of new accounts and related services. Review all documentation for completeness and accuracy according to the bank’s compliance guidelines.
- Assist VP Operations in monitoring all branch activities to insure compliance with established policies and procedures. Work in conjunction with VP Operations to achieve established objectives and to insure that appropriate steps are taken to correct unsatisfactory conditions.
- Assist in training, directing and monitoring attendance of branch staff. Evaluates and participates in performance reviews with guidance of manager. Interview for open positions and make recommendation to manager.
- Support development of account relationships with commercial business customers. Participate in personal calls/visits, assessing needs and offering products/services to meet those needs. Represents the bank as appropriate in its relationships with sponsor and community organizations, suppliers, other financial institutions and similar groups including functions outside normal business hours.
- Assist in maintaining building security requirements and the implementation of procedures for safeguarding proprietary and customer furnished data.
- Must comply with all company policies and procedures, applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act, the Patriot Act, and the Office of Foreign Assets Control.
- Consistently demonstrates appropriate interpersonal communication skills with customers, coworkers, and outside vendors.
- Follows all Unison Bank policies and procedures.
- Regular and reliable attendance.Supervisory Responsibility
This position supervises a staff of 2-3 tellers and the receptionist role.