Ensign Partners is a Family Wealth office in Gilbert Arizona that provides integrated advice across four areas of expertise Legal, Insurance, Financial, and Tax. Where we strive to enrich our community by providing integrated advice and exceptional experiences.
We are currently seeking to add a part-time Paraplanner/Administration Assistance to our team. Looking for 20-25 hours a week with the potential of Full Time.
Here’s some of what we would look for in an ideal team member:
• You possess the right mix of compassion, authenticity, accountability, and dedication to connect with clients and serve both them and the advisor well. You have a Team-First Mentality and a Stewards Heart.
• You are extremely detail orientated and aren’t afraid of taking initiative. We believe that the amount of initiative you have is the amount you take until we tell you it’s too much.
• You are highly process-oriented and believe that systems and processes provide a better client experience and help the whole team function better. You are not afraid to create or follow your own processes.
• Knowing that the advisor has many “irons in the fire” and isn’t always available, you are confident to run with a project or task list and exhaust all resources before coming to the advisor for the answer. (See bullet point #2)
• You desire to make a very real and tangible impact on the organization and the clients we serve and understand your value to a growing team.
• You don’t need someone to tell you step-by-step how to solve a problem. You strive for continuous improvement in processes and procedures and rarely let things slip through the cracks. (Again, see bullet point #2).
• You know there’s always room for improvement and are open to constructive feedback. You have a teachable spirit, but you are also not shy in sharing with the advisor your observations and thoughts on how to improve the client experience and firm processes.
• You take ownership of facilitating a peaceful and confidence-boosting experience for clients and the team by doing accurate and thorough work.
• Co-workers and past supervisors talk about how pleasurable you are both in-person and on the phone and how they appreciate that you hold them accountable to the action items.
• You can contribute to the efficient and organized office of Ensign Partners. Allowing the advisors to focus on building client relationships, and the financial planning and operations teams to create and implement their products and services.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Proactively serve the needs of the Advisors.
• Responsible for the timely onboarding of clients.
• Streamlining and organizing client information
• Data entry and reconciliation.
• Prepare meeting materials, note-taking, implementation, and task management
• Collect, prepare, process, and file client paperwork
• Ensure we are meeting appropriate timelines for completing and implementation of financial plans.
• Work closely with the advisors to provide options, responses, and information related to financial advice, insurance, and investments to clients.
• Assist with analysis, re-balancing, and administration of client investment portfolios.
• Provide support for processing client service needs.
• Assist with the creation and implementation of workflows and procedures to improve efficiency and enhance the client experience.
• Document existing and new procedures.
• Other administrative projects and tasks as needed
Essential Knowledge & Skills
• Extremely detail-oriented and highly organized
• Timely and attentive with excellent task management
• Self-motivated, proactive, and project-driven with the ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to provide a high level of authentic service and compassion to client relationships
• Dedication to high quality of work and significant attention to detail.
• Strong interpersonal, computer, and telephone communication skills.
• Ability to work independently but also collaborates/communicates well in a team environment.
• Located in the Phoenix Metro area with US work authorization & must pass a fingerprinted background check. (Required)
• Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word): 3 years (Required)
• Client Service: 3 years (Required)
• Excellent typing skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Problem Solver
• Team First Mentality
• Stewards Heart
• Professional appearance
Additional Skills Preferred, but not Required
• Financial Industry Experience
• Previous experience in CRM database management