Legal Assistant/Administrative Assistant
Click Here to Apply!
The Husband and Wife Law Team is looking to add a few Legal Assistants to our growing legal team! This is a great opportunity for someone who is interested in the law and wants to grow into a paralegal position within our firm. This position will receive a lot of one on one training.
We are a personal injury law office that is committed to our clients as well as the people who join our team. As a team, we have lunches, annual events, and we often celebrate the personal victories of one another.
We are often helping people during the most difficult times in their lives. Our efforts and communication are important, and to achieve the goals we need an incredible team. We provide real support, a positive culture, and we manage to have a lot of fun while working very hard.
Please take a few minutes to check out our team page at https://www.breyerlaw.com/join-our-team/.
Job Responsibilities for the Personal Injury Legal Assistant:
- Support paralegals by copying, scanning, creating letters, redacting
- Support paralegals in general admin duties
- Printing and reviewing medical records in assisting medical records
- Type legal documents for litigation
- Searching for liens online
- Help put together demand packages to receive offers for settlement
- Help complete background checks on parties involved in the accident
- Prepare fee statements for conservatorship files
- File legal documents with the court
- Help on all stages of the case from start to finish
Job Requirements for our Personal Injury Legal Assistant:
- Utilize a case management program, Needles, extensively. Being comfortable with case management programs or being comfortable learning new technology is necessary.
- Be detail-oriented, organized, and are able to multi-task while producing top-quality work.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1-2 years’ exposure in personal injury or administrative work.
- This position will work alongside experienced paralegals and provide support to them daily.
Benefits offered to our Personal Injury Legal Assistant:
- Health Insurance
- PTO/Sick leave
- Optional benefits including dental, vision, etc.
- Be a part of an awesome team environment!
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
- One location
Company's Facebook page:
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place