Administrative Assistant (Entry Level)
Join a team dedicated to supporting the community. At Chandler/Gilbert Arc we facilitate growth for people with disabilities through choice, experience, guidance, and respect. As an Administrative Assistant you will provide administrative support to the human resources and business services team. Responsibilities include:
- Good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and take direction
- Perform data entry and clerical duties with attention to detail
- Assisting with projects
- Maintaining ethical, professional and courteous relations with staff, visitors and the individuals we support
- Provide backup to the receptionist / front desk
- Demonstrated knowledge of MS Office Applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- High school diploma/GED required
- Two years office/clerical support experience with human resources / payroll experience preferred
- Must be able to pass an extensive background check
- Must be able to acquire and maintain a Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Candidate must be detail oriented with excellent communication and organizational skills
- Agency-paid training.
- Medical, dental available after 2 months of employment.
- PTO/Sick after 3 months
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending
- After 1 year, agency-paid life insurance
- $12.00 per hour
Employment offers are contingent upon successful reference verification and completion of required training. All employees must maintain a valid Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card. Chandler/Gilbert Arc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.